One serving contains 5,000 mg (5 grams) of elemental pharmaceutical grade l-arginine. Often referred to as the “miracle molecule,” l-arginine has potent health-enhancing properties.
- He has treated more that 7,000 of his own patients and has been using L-Arginine personally and recommending to his patients since 1991
- Board-Certified in internal medicine, endocrinology, and metabolism
- Has published 50 medical articles in well-known publications such as the Journal of the American Medical Association and the New England Journal of Medicine and Diabetics Care
- Has seen phenomenal results in his practice as a result of his protocols and delicate care and concern for his patients
- Contributes research and worked with NSP Natures Sunshine scientists to help develop the ProArgi-9 Plus formula. The formula was ultimately created by NSP for Synergy Worldwide.
Author of Uncommon Doctor
Since 1991, Dr. Joe has been personally using l-arginine and recommending it to his patients. He has become an expert on the many properties and benefits of this amino acid and he understands l-arginine’s essential role in maintaining vital heart health. “L-arginine benefits the body in a myriad of ways,” explains Dr. Joe. “It stimulates the production of nitric oxide in the body, which dilates the blood vessels and helps them relax and restore elasticity. L-arginine is also important in cell division, immunity, and the secretion of hormones. We have now learned more about how l-arginine uses the two natural pathways into the brain to promote anti-aging properties, sports performance, and boost the immune system. We can’t ignore the power of arginine any longer!”
Dr. Joe uses l-arginine in his practice and has a remarkable record of success with it. He has received many awards including “Father of the Year” in 2008 from the American Diabetes Association and the Father’s Day Council of Silicon Valley and a Certificate of Recognition in 2005 from the American Medical Association for demonstrating outstanding commitment to eliminating health care disparities in the area of access.
“We can’t ignore the power of arginine any longer!”
Dr. Joe has published 50 medical articles in well-known publications such as the Journal of the American Medical Association and the New England Journal of Medicine and Diabetes Care. In 1986, Dr. Joe formed a single specialty endocrinology practice, Endocrine Metabolic Medical Center, and a non-profit research foundation, Pacific Medical Research Foundation. In 1999, he founded DiabetesWell, an eClinic that helps patients with diabetes lead healthier, longer lives.
From his office in Palo Alto, CA, Dr. Joe sees a variety of patients facing both shortened lifespan and restricted lifestyles. He is one of the foremost practitioners and proponents of l-arginine as a treatment of choice, and through his practice he helps his patients to modify their lifestyles and begin a new, more rewarding life with fewer restrictions and broader opportunities for improvement.
Dr. Joe’s CURRICULUM VITAE
Please call for best wholesale prices based on quantity purchased of approx. $40.00.
ProArgi-9+ — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>